6/02/2007

Broken itinerary

My family checked out the hotel in very early monring to catch up the shuttle bus for Beauvais airport.
(Call taxi fare : 15 Euro) + (shuttle bus fare : 13 euro x 3 = 39 euro) = 54 euro
That's all? Not at all.
Over weight charge for baggage = about 25 Euro x 2 = 50 Euro.
My wife said to me at check-in counter, "Is this real low price air ticket????" In any crisis situation I can not give up this air ticket because i paid tremendous extra charge to change flight schedule already except for above cost. I could not tell this to her. T.T;; By the way, finally we took boading tickets and only need to wait for flight in small barn gate of Beauvais airport. About 2 hour later, our colleagues(passengers for same flight)pass the gate and then arrived at baggage claim belt..... T.T;; with just simple and kind notice announcement "Airport Strike was happened in italy in this morning, so all flights for ROME were cancelled."
".........."
I don't have any idea. My wife didn't blame me anymore because also she was busy to find out any exit to escape here......

Then,
My hotel reservations?
My rent a car reservation?
My joyfull itinerary in italy?
After return back to paris again, what we have to do?????

No comments:

Post a Comment